FS: Boat - SeaHunt 220 Escape - Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2017, 01:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default FS: Boat - SeaHunt 220 Escape

With my health condition it is time to part with one of the three boats sitting around here .... This is a 2006 Sea Hunt 220 Escape (22') equipped with a 2008 Yamaha F250TXR 4-Stroke. I have been the only owner and purchased it new (hull was still in wrap when purchased) in March 2008. Had a problem with the motor in 2011 and Yamaha totally replaced the power head and block. Of course these required a new 10 hr break-in period. I would guess that the motor has not got more than 20 hours on it since the power head and block was replaced.

The boat is baby blue and white with all white interior. While the boat has been kept trailered and outside, it has always been covered. Some features include power steering, GPS, depth and sonar, VHS radio, fresh and other water wash down, battery selection, bimini top, side curtains, padding for all seats, padded bumpers all the way around the inside, bait live well, fish box, rod storage, 4 rod holders, PLENTY of storage, and a 90 gallon fuel tank to name a few. Comes with a Magic Tilt trailer. BTW: For the ladies/kids - there is sufficient room in one of the storage compartments to fit and use a small portable pottie .... my wife would have had it no other way!!

This boat can serve as a pleasure boat or as a fishing boat. Remove all the seat cushions and bumpers and go fishing -- put in all the seat cushions and bumpers and take the family to the islands!! I purchased it for the Gulf waters and have made trips to all the barrier islands as well as the Biloxi marsh.

Boat is located in the Byram area if interested in looking it over.

Asking $27.500. reasonable offers will be entertained. You will not find a better "slightly used" boat!!

I can be contacted via email at twwoodall AT comcast DOT net or by phone at 601 665 7603.

Pictures show both with seat cushions installed and without seat cushions. for some reason several of the pictures show a light green hull -- it is light blue!

http://s580.photobucket.com/user/cap...20220%20Escape

Last edited by Captain-03; 06-07-2017 at 01:12 PM.
Captain-03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.