Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

MS DWF&P Unveils new deer scoring system

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Limb Hanger 
#1 ·
For immediate release....

MS Game and Fish Announces New Deer Scoring System

In an attempt to make deer measuring less precise and invasive, the MDWF&P has adopted a new measuring system for harvested whitetail deer antlers. The system, known as MACDADDYS LAW, will be establihed to allow MS hunters to fabricate any tall tale regarding antler size Soley based upon whatever the hunter deems somewhat believable.
Terminology for the new system is still being discussed with cliches like "It is what it is", "I saw it with my own eyes", "The Truth was in my hands", these are listed as proposed measurements of half truths and or standards of false measure. Anyone disputing this system, will be given the phrase "Dumb, Dumb, Dumb".

Details will be further discussed at next weeks Game and Fish meeting where the will give a final ruling on who is the best forum hunter, MACDADDY, Preacherman, or Rees Guide....[shootin] [toldyouso

#3 ·
gibowhunter said:
For immediate release....

MS Game and Fish Announces New Deer Scoring System

In an attempt to make deer measuring less precise and invasive, the MDWF&P has adopted a new measuring system for harvested whitetail deer antlers. The system, known as MACDADDYS LAW, will be establihed to allow MS hunters to fabricate any tall tale regarding antler size Soley based upon whatever the hunter deems somewhat believable.
Terminology for the new system is still being discussed with cliches like "It is what it is", "I saw it with my own eyes", "The Truth was in my hands", these are listed as proposed measurements of half truths and or standards of false measure. Anyone disputing this system, will be given the phrase "Dumb, Dumb, Dumb".

Details will be further discussed at next weeks Game and Fish meeting where the will give a final ruling on who is the best forum hunter, MACDADDY, Preacherman, or Rees Guide....[shootin] [toldyouso
I usually dont jump on board with Macdaddy to defend him , he is a big boy he can take care of himself. But putting him in the same catergory as preacherman and rg , thats just wrong. Should have put him in with Dosse and ryant and maybe even ole Limbhanger. [biggrin]

#4 ·
rkimbre said:
I usually dont jump on board with Macdaddy to defend him , he is a big boy he can take care of himself. But putting him in the same catergory as preacherman and rg , thats just wrong. Should have put him in with Dosse and ryant and maybe even ole Limbhanger. [biggrin]
Your exacty rite, it is wrong. MAC's little ole puney delta racks can't hold a candle to the one monarch's Preach and I hunt in Kemper.[biggrin]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.