MS DWF&P Unveils new deer scoring system - Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2011, 08:18 AM   #1 (permalink)

For immediate release....

MS Game and Fish Announces New Deer Scoring System

In an attempt to make deer measuring less precise and invasive, the MDWF&P has adopted a new measuring system for harvested whitetail deer antlers. The system, known as MACDADDYS LAW, will be establihed to allow MS hunters to fabricate any tall tale regarding antler size Soley based upon whatever the hunter deems somewhat believable.
Terminology for the new system is still being discussed with cliches like "It is what it is", "I saw it with my own eyes", "The Truth was in my hands", these are listed as proposed measurements of half truths and or standards of false measure. Anyone disputing this system, will be given the phrase "Dumb, Dumb, Dumb".

Details will be further discussed at next weeks Game and Fish meeting where the will give a final ruling on who is the best forum hunter, MACDADDY, Preacherman, or Rees Guide....
gibowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2011, 08:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

bahaha, don't forget the quote "he's 180 inches if he's an inch"
huntersmky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2011, 09:50 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibowhunter
For immediate release....

MS Game and Fish Announces New Deer Scoring System

In an attempt to make deer measuring less precise and invasive, the MDWF&P has adopted a new measuring system for harvested whitetail deer antlers. The system, known as MACDADDYS LAW, will be establihed to allow MS hunters to fabricate any tall tale regarding antler size Soley based upon whatever the hunter deems somewhat believable.
Terminology for the new system is still being discussed with cliches like "It is what it is", "I saw it with my own eyes", "The Truth was in my hands", these are listed as proposed measurements of half truths and or standards of false measure. Anyone disputing this system, will be given the phrase "Dumb, Dumb, Dumb".

Details will be further discussed at next weeks Game and Fish meeting where the will give a final ruling on who is the best forum hunter, MACDADDY, Preacherman, or Rees Guide....

I usually dont jump on board with Macdaddy to defend him , he is a big boy he can take care of himself. But putting him in the same catergory as preacherman and rg , thats just wrong. Should have put him in with Dosse and ryant and maybe even ole Limbhanger.
rkimbre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2011, 10:09 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkimbre
I usually dont jump on board with Macdaddy to defend him , he is a big boy he can take care of himself. But putting him in the same catergory as preacherman and rg , thats just wrong. Should have put him in with Dosse and ryant and maybe even ole Limbhanger.
Your exacty rite, it is wrong. MAC's little ole puney delta racks can't hold a candle to the one monarch's Preach and I hunt in Kemper.
rees guide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2011, 10:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
LP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rees guide
Your exacty rite, it is wrong. MAC's little ole puney delta racks can't hold a candle to the one monarch's Preach and I hunt in Kemper.
Yalls racks are so big you just grind a little off so Macdaddy wont be so jealous, being the kind hearted souls that you are!
LP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2011, 01:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

I git practice at grinding em off.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

Let me see if I understand this right!

When you cutting your boy's hair, it's called a bowl cut and when it's your buck's antlers, it's a 5 gallon bucket cut?
Old 05-27-2011, 01:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Macko

Let me see if I understand this right!

When you cutting your boy's hair, it's called a bowl cut and when it's your buck's antlers, it's a 5 gallon bucket cut?
Didn't need no bucket, head hanging off the rack on back of my truck will do nicely. Thanks you very much.
Before

After
Old 05-31-2011, 06:27 AM   #9 (permalink)

That's crazY there ........
tgossbenelli is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2011, 08:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkimbre

He could only hope to be associated with such a group....
Limb Hanger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.