BRHC is no longer - Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

I just got a call from a friend and he asked me if I knew about this land in Raymond. He had gotten an email about them having openings and forwarded it to me. I laughed when I saw the name had changed to Hallowed Ground Hunting Club but it was still the same ole TLR. I did notice that they will be back gun hunting again this year. This may not be breaking news but I found it funny.
greenflamingo__ft is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Google BATTLE OF RAYMOND HUNTING CLUB

Now who wants to join?
gvirden is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Please use your magical wand to change every reference to BRHC and Battle of Raymond Hunting Club to Hallowed Ground Hunting Club. The other forums will.follow suit not allowing him to run from his reputation that he so richly deserves.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

That's funny.
I got an email yesterday from a buddy asking if I knew anything about Hallowed Ground Hunting Club, he said T Logan ran it so I told him I didn't know anything about that club but knew that TRL ran BRHC in Raymond....then he told me this club was in Raymond and I then realized BRHC was no longer

He wanted my opinion and I gave it to him. Of course I gave it two thumbs up.
SNOT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOT
Of course I gave it two thumbs up.
Would not have expected anything less. I hear they have a pretty low member turnover in that club and that someone pretty much has to die for there to be an opening. Just sayin
Smoke68 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Call it what you want , but a name won't get you more than a 2 hour nap per shub section 657.34
tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

http://jackson.craigslist.org/spo/2853827523.html

No fines. He must have purchased all of his turkey gear for the upcoming season. AND, AND, AND State rules on bucks.
Smoke68 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2012, 08:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

Fines were going to the bosli hair implant research I beleive to fix that landing strip!!!!!! How many returning members I wonder????? Please do tell SNOT. Back to guns!! Heard they were adding land though. 5 acres in Madison, 12 in gluckstat, a 22 acre block in lerned, and another 43 acres in gulfport almost 200 miles from where MATT WOODS big deer was killed but was seen on a gam cam pic at one time. Rut makes em travel!!!!!!!!
lilwhitelie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwhitelie
Fines were going to the bosli hair implant research I beleive to fix that landing strip!!!!!! How many returning members I wonder????? Please do tell SNOT. Back to guns!! Heard they were adding land though. 5 acres in Madison, 12 in gluckstat, a 22 acre block in lerned, and another 43 acres in gulfport almost 200 miles from where MATT WOODS big deer was killed but was seen on a gam cam pic at one time. Rut makes em travel!!!!!!!!
LMAO
dutch dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwhitelie
Man, that's hilarious! I honestly don't know about the member situation now. I'm assuming it didn't go as planned though.
SNOT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.