Looking for... - Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2017, 11:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Looking for...

A camp to join or private land to lease in N Smith/ S Scott county. I'm a Christian man with a wife and 3 teen daughters (they might hunt a couple times a season, only one at a time I figure). I'm not a "brown it's down" type. I've been shooting 3y/o or better for a cpl yrs and this yr went for 4y/o or better this yr on a small pc of property that I hunt with only one stand on it. I'd like the kids to have the opportunity to kill a legal deer if one has the opportunity. I would suggest them to be progressive with their kills and yes, they would be hunting with me, not on separate stands.

I'm not afraid of work, and enjoy preparing stands, plots, and roads for the season. I can provide a stand to put on property. I will respect the land, and not trash it up. I'm not a thief, or someone that will go behind someone's back to sneak out game, or kill more than I'm supposed to. I would be willing to give up to 1/2 of what deer meat that we take to camp or landowner. ( I'm voluntarily doing that now and have been since I started hunting my neighbor's land about 5 yrs ago. I live on a farm, and have hunted around cattle ( ours and the neighbor's place I currently hunt) all my life. I close gates, and am a responsible person. I gladly help the landowner with things that are needed to be done around the farm, or club.

I would truly prefer a place with a good population of turkeys, as I dearly love to turkey hunt ( even more than deer hunting).

I'm not going to lie, I hunt every chance I get. While deer hunting, I choose my stand for that hunt on bases on wind direction. I know that being low impact will greatly increase chances of daytime movement as opposed to blowing deer out of an area.

I don't drink, or smoke. And I would really prefer a non drinking, NO drama, family oriented place to enjoy. I can give references if anyone would like.

I do hope if you own a spot of land, or are a club looking for a good member, you will consider me as a possibility. I live in northern Smith county and work in Forest, so somewhere close by would be preferred.
I appreciate y'all taking the time to read this, as it is kinda long. You can reply here, pm me or contact me ( if I don't answer, please txt me).

Mitch Hallman

601-507-0387
John 3:16

Last edited by mhallman; 05-18-2017 at 11:43 PM.
mhallman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2017, 05:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Ttt
Old 05-18-2017, 11:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Any clubs in Simpson or Rankin counties looking for a member?
Old 05-19-2017, 09:05 AM   #4 (permalink)

You might want to check out Craigslist in the sporting section... i think i saw a few camps in that area...
the truth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2017, 09:33 AM   #5 (permalink)

Will do. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.