Q&A on Video/Audio/Graphic Design - Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2016, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Q&A on Video/Audio/Graphic Design

Hey guys,
I dont get on this section of the bull very often, but im on the saltwater forums daily getting plenty of great advice and sharing knowledge learning more every day. I own a graphic design/web design company, as well as a recording studio. I deal with alot of video/audio editing, fishing tournament flyers, company logos, and instructional videos on a daily basis so I figured if i could help anyone out as much you guys have helped me, im obligated to return the favor!

If anyone has any questions regarding video editing, filming and lighting technique, audio synchronization, or anything involving graphics or things of that sort, im definitely happy to help! Your welcome to PM me, but the more things on the post, the more things people could learn without having to search too far for it.

Thanks for everything you guys have done for me, hopefully now I can return the favor!
derek228 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2016, 10:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

I have a swan camera like a GoPro and I'd like to start making videos. I also want to do this with my IPAD. So I'm going to need some help if you've got any suggestions.
wild bill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2016, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild bill View Post
I have a swan camera like a GoPro and I'd like to start making videos. I also want to do this with my IPAD. So I'm going to need some help if you've got any suggestions.
The swann cameras are actually great, but if your looking to edit with an iPad it's going to be sort of difficult because your limited in the types of effects, music, and even software you can use to make it happen. If your meaning you want to film with the iPad, that's actually a great idea but it's not good to edit with. I prefer to use Final Cut Pro to edit videos and it's actually a super simple software I could send to you. I know your a straight assassin when it comes to fishing, so to be honest I wouldn't mind editing all of your videos with the music etc that you want. and hey, if you ever feel like sharing your boat to teach me some of that matrix magic you guys are doing, that wouldn't be too awful either haha
derek228 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.