Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums

Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums (http://forums.bullnettlenews.com/index.php)
-   Alligator (http://forums.bullnettlenews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Gator permits (http://forums.bullnettlenews.com/showthread.php?t=233543)

theduckiller 06-12-2019 12:20 PM

Gator permits
 
Who got lucky this year for tags?

charliejr 06-12-2019 03:07 PM

I didn't get it this year. This is the most depressing day I've lived in a long time!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 2nd drawing though.

dublelung 06-12-2019 06:26 PM

Not I, but at least my draw streak is still alive.

latimer_firefighter_790 06-12-2019 08:00 PM

Got ours, will be chartering them out again this year

Swampdrummin 06-18-2019 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latimer_firefighter_790 (Post 1953048089)
Got ours, will be chartering them out again this year

Shame

charliejr 06-24-2019 01:25 PM

My buddy got drawn on the 2nd drawing so we will lizard hunting after all!

theduckiller 06-26-2019 04:51 PM

I was hoping for some on this second drawing but no luck for me... but I have several lined up to take so I will be going and looking forward to some new areas since the water will probably high high this year due to all the flooding

Sfs13 06-28-2019 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charliejr (Post 1953048445)
My buddy got drawn on the 2nd drawing so we will lizard hunting after all!

Glad to hear that they actually do a second drawing. I always thought it was a myth as i had never heard of anyone getting drawn.

msplumber 06-28-2019 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theduckiller (Post 1953048505)
I was hoping for some on this second drawing but no luck for me... but I have several lined up to take so I will be going and looking forward to some new areas since the water will probably high high this year due to all the flooding

My brother has cows on the levee from 61N to Eagle Lake, should be some record breakers up there this year. I've seen some of the biggest gators I've ever seen during this years high water.

theduckiller 06-28-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msplumber (Post 1953048577)
My brother has cows on the levee from 61N to Eagle Lake, should be some record breakers up there this year. I've seen some of the biggest gators I've ever seen during this years high water.

Yes the flood pushes all the big one off the private lands to the levee... I was hoping the water would stay up till gator season but it looks like it will go down to where they will be safe again on the private lands... who knows


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.