Ravin customer service - Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2017, 11:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ravin customer service

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Ravin customer service and technical support. I bought a Ravin R9 last november..they were not in stores yet and I ordered directly from the factory. The technical guys answered any questions and concerns I had before the purchase..and this has been one awesome bow. It has lived up to the hype for sure...and from a rest I can shoot 8" groups at 100yds. If the scope would have more magnification it would probably be better groups. I only ordered six arrows and had one arrows insert come out while target shooting which resulted in the loss of an expandable. I called the factory to order six more arrows and some inserts and they sent them for free..in two days. In the manual it says to grease the string once a year with their polymer non-wax grease. I have been wanting to order some since its approaching a year but had'nt got around to it...and what do you know..a package shows up to my door yesterday with another owners manual and their Ravin grease. It has definitely been a Great experience dealing with their company!
carnivore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in