Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

My thoughts on crossbows!

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  rees guide 
#1 ·
[flapper] you can't see the end of it, but he got a crossbow...its pink and its FABULOUS! [biggrin]

See less See more
#2 ·
Don't let his shoot the TV with that. I had one of those (black not pink) that shot a suction cup tipped projectile. I used to shoot my old style TV and it did something to the TV where it had a little black spot where I had shot it.

If I was you, I would get him a toy bow real soon! There are some people around here so opposed to [cursing] crossbows[cursing] , they may come to his house and picket him for using one.[scared]

#8 ·
Preachaman said:
Digger said:
The hurt in that childs eyes says it all. He was made to do it. I'm sure Bale is proud of his workers, passing this child "thru the fire" by posting this picture.
Your right, it did pain him to put down his compund and hold that crossgun! [lol] [lol] [lol]
Like father like son!!!!! Go on and admit it time to come out of the closet dude!!!!![biggrin] [biggrin]

#9 ·
rees guide said:
Preachaman said:
Digger said:
The hurt in that childs eyes says it all. He was made to do it. I'm sure Bale is proud of his workers, passing this child "thru the fire" by posting this picture.
Your right, it did pain him to put down his compund and hold that crossgun! [lol] [lol] [lol]
Like father like son!!!!! Go on and admit it time to come out of the closet dude!!!!![biggrin] [biggrin]
[flapper] [moon]

#10 ·
Preachaman said:
rees guide said:
Preachaman said:
Digger said:
[flapper] [moon]
that is disgusting, totally wrong use of smiley's!!!![biggrin]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.