Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

Graduating Senior

956 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  35wh200 
#1 ·
Good afternoon, fishermen. Question for you guys... My son just graduated from high school and is headed to Houston, TX to study diesel mechanics in August. His one request is for the two of us to come down to the coast and do some wade/bank fishing and maybe flounder gig at night. It has been way too many moons for me to remember my college days when I used to drive down and fish Moses Pier. I don't even know what could possibly be biting during the next two months. Too used to the crappie/bream/bass/catfish action we have up here in central Miss. Any suggestions?

#4 ·
It’s been good out in gpt all last month at night and before the early birds come out.. wading is good at all times all up and down the coastline pier or no pier.. I caught some nice specks before stepping in the water and been neck deep with nada but Spanish Mack’s

#5 ·
It's been good out in gpt all last month at night and before the early birds come out.. wading is good at all times all up and down the coastline pier or no pier.. I caught some nice specks before stepping in the water and been neck deep with nada but Spanish Mack's

If I can stay up that late I'm going to try it one night 😉. I used to enjoy catching the Spanish macks, they really put up a fight and if you smoke them they're not bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.