Memberships available in Cypress Slough Hunting Club - Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2020, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Memberships available in Cypress Slough Hunting Club

Myself and a friend of mine are looking to sell our two deposits holding our membership into cypress slough hunting club in Dundee, MS. Plans have changed drastically for me with my future wife’s job location and I’ll be looking for something a lil closer to home. We have both paid down a $1750 deposit for next years memberships, and all remaining memberships are sold out. The memberships vary from 3000(deer only) 3500(duck only) and 4500(deer and duck). Each membership also is allowed to hunt the dove field and hog hunt whenever you please and attend all club social events. It has land ranging from tunica to clarksdale with several blocks of prime deer hunting in the MS Delta along with 25+ duck holes and blinds.

Included as part of your membership is access to the club house – the Delta Lodge. The Delta Lodge is a 4300 square foot cypress & stone clubhouse with a full kitchen and bar, washer & dryer, 10 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a spacious mudroom, and a fully stocked Pro Shop. It can comfortably sleep 40+ members and guests. The Delta Lodge also has on-site storage for ATVs and boats, along with dog kennels.

The Barn – which adds 3100 square feet of living quarters to our camp – has 5 bedrooms and 2 baths. The 5 bedrooms are private and may be rented from year to year. The Barn has a beautiful stone fireplace, full kitchen (with ice machine), washer & dryer, as well as 6 big screen TVs. Together, The Delta Lodge & The Barn account for over 7000 square feet and can comfortably sleep 55-60 members and guests.

The deposits we paid are transferable into any name, which we will handle together. It can be paid to me directly and we will both contact the owner together for insurance on your half, or we will contact him and let you pay your own deposit. Then he can refund me. I don’t want anybody thinkin this won’t be legit. I have a copy of the yearly rules and if you have any questions feel free to call or text 6624158520. Also there is a club website if you want to check any of my information to verify. There you will find pictures of the lodges.
http://cypressslough.net
dylan5996 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in