The Loss of A Great Freind and Traditional Archery Supporter - Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2018, 11:56 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default The Loss of A Great Freind and Traditional Archery Supporter

It is with deep sadness that I pass on that Gerald Tomasovsky passed away yesterday. If you went to many traditional shoots you probably know (and can't forget) "Jerry T" as his presence and personality was bigger than life. He greatly enjoyed working with kids and was a great competitor on the 3-D course winning many state traditional archery titles.

I received a letter from him in the last week saying so many things and I thought it rather odd. It was my intention to pick up the phone and call him this last week; but life intervened. In all the time I knew him, he never told me he had the 'C" word... though I knew he had struggled with his health greatly over the last several years

I enjoyed his friendship over so many years and the campfires we shared out west together. Goodbye my friend. God Bless.....

Last edited by Stringwacker; 01-07-2018 at 04:20 PM.
Stringwacker is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2018, 02:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for family and friends.
canebrake is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2018, 10:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Jerry was one great guy. He was full of life and enjoyed being on the archery range with all of his friends. He always looked forward to go to the Yazoo City dinner shoot. He would call me every year to remind me and ask me if I was going to go.

I had a lot of great times with Mr. Jerry, I will never forget him and will always be appreciative of his friendship. He was always there if you needed him.

Mr. Jerry will be missed and never forgotten. God Bless

Last edited by Matt Steed; 01-07-2018 at 10:44 PM.
Matt Steed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2018, 08:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

Jerry was definitely a good guy... R.I.P.
Clifford is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in