Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums

Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums (https://forums.bullnettlenews.com/)
-   Bullnettlenews.com Site Issues Help Desk (https://forums.bullnettlenews.com/81-bullnettlenews-com-site-issues-help-desk/)
-   -   Login Issues (https://forums.bullnettlenews.com/81-bullnettlenews-com-site-issues-help-desk/236493-login-issues.html)

8uptradhunter 12-03-2020 05:42 AM

Login Issues

After entering my username and password on my computer when I hit enter the whole screen goes blank and does nothing. I am posting this from my phone that was already logged in. Could someone look into this and see if the problem is with my computer or is it a site issue.

randywallace 12-09-2020 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8uptradhunter (Post 1953067925)
After entering my username and password on my computer when I hit enter the whole screen goes blank and does nothing. I am posting this from my phone that was already logged in. Could someone look into this and see if the problem is with my computer or is it a site issue.

Given that others aren't having a similar issue, I would tend to suspect you have a problem with your computer. I would suggest you restart the computer, clear your cache on your browser and try again. Beyond that, there isn't much I can do to provide a remedy.

msurussell 12-10-2020 09:21 AM

I would suggest trying another browser like Firefox if you're using Chrome or IE. Also try clearing your cache like randy suggested.

8uptradhunter 12-11-2020 06:42 AM

I am already using firefox but tried restarting my computer and clearing the cache this morning but that didn’t work. I am not sure whats going on here. I will continue to try and resolve these issues, if y’all have anymore suggestions please post them for me to try. Thanks for your help.

msurussell 12-11-2020 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8uptradhunter (Post 1953068135)
I am already using firefox but tried restarting my computer and clearing the cache this morning but that didn’t work. I am not sure whats going on here. I will continue to try and resolve these issues, if y’all have anymore suggestions please post them for me to try. Thanks for your help.

I really meant if you were using one browser, I'd try another, not just Firefox specifically. I know issues like that can be a pain. I deal with that type stuff every day. Hope you get it resolved soon.

8uptradhunter 12-11-2020 04:17 PM

Haha ok that went right over my head. I will try another browser tomorrow morning and see what happens.

8uptradhunter 12-12-2020 08:41 AM

I tried another browser this morning and got a white page with the message “This page is not working right now”. Forum.bullnettlenews.com can’t currently handle this request. I tried researching for a solution but nothing that I have tried has worked.

8uptradhunter 12-12-2020 08:44 AM

It also had an HTTP Error 500 on the page.

bnnadmin 12-13-2020 08:28 AM

Believe I found the root cause for the error and have applied a fix. Let me know if things improve or not for you guys

Kevin

8uptradhunter 12-13-2020 04:42 PM

I just tried to log in but get the same results, blank white screen.